Muffin Tin Art
Dear Little Atelier families,
Does everyone have a muffin tin at home?
Let’s make a pop-art style muffin tin art!
- muffin tin
- paper (it can be any paper -blank white or even newspaper is okay, too!)
1. Cut paper in 6pieces
2. We are going to use the BACK of the muffin tin. Squeeze some paint on it.
3. Using a brush, have children enjoy painting on the tin.
4. Bring a piece of paper and gently rub it.
Voila~~ for the rainbow lovers!
You can arrange it like this, too. (Frame friendly)
1. Children can use any color. Please have them explore freely.
2. I did it with water color, so it dried pretty fast. After one color is dried, have children stamped it again on another color. Mine reminds me of fruits and in pop art style.
3. Of course, children’s colors will be more energetic and fun (don't expect their works to be neat as this).
After all squares are dried, you can pile them together and put some heavy books on it to flatten them if the papers are curling up. And then, arrange the squares orderly and frame it. If possible, do this process with the children. They will feel appreciated and proud when grown ups handle their works carefully with respectful manner.
I hope you enjoy it!
Good thing is that this week is going pretty fast!
Comments are closed.
We are the teachers of Little Atelier. We love to share our fun days, meaningful plays, and memories with you!