April showers Mobile Craft
Dear Little Atelier families,
April is here already!
Every April, we learned the saying, "April showers bring May flowers" and we also have done big group art project together.
Although we can't make a group project now, we still can welcome April showers and May flowers by making beautiful art mobile.
1. Cut out the cereal box to make cloud shape.
2. Lay the hanger on top of it and trace a cloud shape. Make it as big as possible, overlapping the edges of the hangar.
3. Have children paint the cloud.
4. Crease firmly along one side of the paper towel roll, forming a raindrop shape.
5. Cut the tube with scissor evenly to make raindrops and have children paint them.
6. Cut different lengths of thread/yarn and tie the end of each one to the top of each raindrop, and tie the other end on the hanger.
7. This is the end result.
*source : www.allkidsnetwork.com
Next week, we will make May flowers. If you have paper egg cartons, that will be great. If you don't have it, it's okay.
Comments are closed.
We are the teachers of Little Atelier. We love to share our fun days, meaningful plays, and memories with you!